If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: INFP (Diplomat)
INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the INFP personality type - but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
- Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney
- Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Jason Todd (Robin II/Red Hood) from Batman
- Jonny 2x4 from Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
- Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon
- Xion from Kingdom Hearts
- Frodo from The Lord of the Rings
- Miles “Tails” Prower and Silver the Hedgehog from Sonic the Hedgehog
- Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
- Mithos Yggdrasil from Tales of Symphonia
I hate typing stuff for Tumblr on my phone because I use the sliding texting feature and I always mistype something and never notice until I post it
Tagged by neuroticbiotic
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 6 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 6 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. Which fictional character do you most relate to and why?
Fuck, I’m always asked this and I never really know. I could probably bull shit an answer but I got nothing.
So Hawke because I too one day strive to be a sarcastic little shit.
2. Who forms your ultimate BROtp?
Garrus and M!Shep, no questions
3. What is your favourite fictional universe?
4. If you could choose to transform into any animal at will, which would it be?
Uh, I think an Owl would be really sick, fly where ever you want. Or a bear. Fuck yeah bears
5. What song best describes your life at present?
I really never have an answer for this because my life is kinda meh and all the songs I listen to are unrealisticly exciting or sad.
6. What is your least favourite fantasy race?
I’m gonna be a dick and say Orcs. They’re just generally very… okay I know it’s (fantasy) racism but they’re just angry kill everything and pillage the weak and that’s kind of boring.
1) What generic RPG (Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, Wizard etc) class best fits you? What do you wish you’d be best at?
2) Medieval Fantasy, or Futuristic Space Exploration?
3) 20 days of straight Anime, or 20 days of Reality TV?
4) How many pets are ideal for you?
5) Favorite kind of drink?
6) How much money do you usually carry with you?
I am male
I am female
I am neither male or female
I am under the age of 18
I am 18 or older
I am straight
I am gay or lesbian
I am bisexual or pansexual
I am trans
I have two or more friends
I have one friend
I have no friends
I have/had a best friend
I am close with my friend(s)
I spend a lot of time with friends
I have a crush on a friend
I hate a friend
I wish I had fewer friends
I wish I had more friends
I am single
I am in a relationship
I am engaged
I am married
I am a virgin
I often date
I prefer to date extroverted people
I prefer to date people who are like me
I prefer to date people who are unlike me
I take relationships very seriously
I have high standards
I date people who are overweight
I date people who are skinny
(NOTE; Not to say I wouldn’t for either, I just haven’t, and I don’t plan on dating again)
I date people who are of average body weight
I have/had depression
I have cried myself to sleep
I have/had anxiety
I am often lonely
I keep a lot of emotions inside
I am scared of talking to people I want to talk more to
I have an eating disorder
I have low self-esteem
I often feel I embarrass myself
I have been abused
I feel people consider me dumb or don’t take me seriously
I am quickly jealous
I feel people want me to be someone/something I’m not
I have been sexually assaulted
I have experienced discrimination/racism
I have become a better person
I have gotten out of a bad period of time
I am confident
I am looking forward to something
I have enjoyed myself over the past week
I have met a famous person
I consider myself a kindhearted person
I am currently feeling relaxed and comfortable
I appreciate the little things in life
I have nobody in my life whom I hate
I have achieved something large this year
I am part of a religion that brings me peace
I have lost a lot of weight
I have a movie/game/song which cheers me up
…get scared from watching horror movies
…play a sport
…read a lot of books
…feel shy around the opposite gender
…am a feminist
…believe in love at first sight
…own an instrument
…am listening to music right now
…value romance and friendship equally
…have sneaked out of the house
…respect people’s comfort zones and personal space
…spend money on a daily basis
…want to write a book
…can ride a horse
…put my hands over my face when I’m flattered
…like the colors pink and yellow
…own an xbox
…shop at least once a week
…have a drivers license
…drink alcoholic beverages
…would like more friends of the opposite gender
…get scared by unsettling imagery and screamers
…eat fast food at least twice a week
Likes and Dislikes
I like parties
I dislike parties
I like perfume
I dislike perfume
I like “so bad it’s good” movies
I dislike “so bad it’s good movies”
I like playing video games
I dislike playing video games
I like chocolate
I dislike chocolate
I like having a busy schedule
I dislike having a busy schedule
I like laughing at my own jokes
I dislike laughing at my own jokes
I like compliments
I dislike compliments
I like heavy metal music
I dislike heavy metal music
I like snow
I dislike snow
I like taking walks with someone
I dislike taking walks with someone
I like people who aren’t very talkative
I dislike people who aren’t very talkative
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag some people that you want to answer the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them
1. How are you feeling today?
2. If you could only play one game for the rest of forever, what game would it be? (If the game had unlimited content)
3. If the game didn’t have unlimited content?
4. Favorite D&D class you would like to play as?
5. If you wanted kids, would you want a boy or a girl first?
6. Celebrity crush? Or a celeb you’d like to hang out with?
7. How often do you want to say something that you just can’t bring yourself to say?
8. What super power would you want to have? Why?
9. Favorite place for another person to have a tattoo?
10. What can make you laugh no matter how down you are?
11. How many people would you say know everything about you?
So Guardians of the Galaxy was really really good and I loved every minute of it
It took me 17 years…
But I did it.
I beat The Lion King on the Sega Genesis, all in one play through.
I’m so proud of myself